Terms of Sale
- All sales are final. If within 30 days of purchase the mechanical part proves defective, seller will replace the part as long as the part was installed correctly and not damaged during installation.
- No warranty included on labor, seals, gaskets, fluid, filters, or coolant used to install parts.
- Radiators are guaranteed not to leak at the time of purchase.
- In the event a mechanical part is defective and a replacement in not obtainable, a refund will be made using the same form of payment method used in the original transaction. If purchase was made by check, seller shall determine if a refund is granted and only after 10 business days after the customers check has cleared.
- No warranty included on body parts. Body parts are guaranteed to fit properly, color and trim packages are not warrantied. Seller bears no responsibility for the buyers error or misdiagnosis. No returns, exchanges, or refunds will be offered.
- Seller has the right to inspect/test each part prior to replacement.
- If seller deems the part is returnable, a minimum of 30% restocking fee will be charged.
- The warranty gives the buyer specific legal rights as long as there is no abuse or defacing of parts, or using obscene communication in dealing with the seller.
Special Order Policy
- Minimum deposit of 25% is required to order any parts. Deposits made are non-refundable.
- Seller is not responsible for delays in shipping. Freight delivery is beyond the seller’s control.
- Engines come with either a 30/90 day warranty and is specified on the front of the invoice. The engine must be installed by an up to date ASE certified mechanic.
- An ASE certified mechanic must change the timing belt(if carried), water pump, oil pump(if needed), thermostat, spark plugs, fluids,seals, and filters which are routine maintenance items that have to be replaced at the time of installation for the warranty to be valid
- Overheating and improper installation of the engine automatically voids the warranty.
- Engines are guaranteed not to have a cracked block, or head(s). Parts external to the block and head(timing cover, valve cover(s), oil pan, exhaust and intake manifolds are not guaranteed but may be left on an engine as a courtesy.
- If the engine becomes defective within the warranty’s limits. The buyer must inform Case Auto Parts of the issue before they remove engine from the vehicle, provide proof of mechanics ASE certification, proof of installation and receipts for parts used for the installation.
- Automatic Transmissions come with either a 30/90 day warranty and is specified on the front of the invoice. The engine must be installed by an up to date ASE certified mechanic.
- Manual transmissions are guaranteed to shift properly at time of purchase. Extended warranties are not offered.
- ASE certified mechanic must change the seals, gaskets,fluid, filter(if external), flush lines and radiator before installation. The mechanic must also shift points and reset codes. If these procedures are not completed the warranty is void.
- If the transmission becomes defective within the warranty’s limits, the buyer must inform Case Auto Parts of the issue before they remove transmission from the vehicle, must provide proof of mechanic’s ASE certification, proof of installation and receipts for part used during the installation.
AC Compressor Warranty
- Compressors are warrantied for 30 days only if a certified AC technician flushes the lines, changes the seal, dryer/orphus tube and expansion valve, properly installs freon to the correct level upon installation.
- If the compressor clutch is locked upon return the warranty is automatically void.
Electrical Parts Warranty
- Electrical parts excluding computers, fuse boxes, relays, and modules are guaranteed to work at the time of purchase. No returns, refunds, or exchanges are offered if the part was misdiagnosed or became faulty due to improper installation, or parts are not needed.